applies medium to deep pressure to target bound-up muscles and fascia, releasing tension and pain. Using techniques such as NeuroMuscular Therapy and Myofascial release.
(CST) is gentle and uses a light touch to elicit deep relaxation and healing to help balance the body's nervous system.
is a form of massage that uses specially designed cups to help increase the release of built up cell waste and protein stagnation in areas of injury or tension. The cups can be made from glass, plastic, or silicone/rubber. They are placed on the area or areas being worked to help increase blood flow and soften tension in the tissues of the area.
is often described as a unique blend of acupressure, reflexology, and yoga stretches.
– Finding specific points throughout the body that contribute to ongoing pain and loss of range of motion and releasing them.
– Techniques used for fascia release.
– Energy work to help with pain and discomfort.
Deep Tissue Massage
– Massage working with deeper layers of the muscular system.
– Gentle massage used for relaxation.
* I am not certified for pregnancy massage but am more than happy to refer you to excellent therapists to assist you.